I updated the mine sweeper app. The app is improved scene with shadow rendering. It took about 10 days to be done.
I used some matrix operations for this improvement. The matrix operation was written by Rust language before. It was the reason to release for short period. The last improvement which is editing light source origin took about 3 months. At that time I planed that I would use the matrix operations on next improvement.
If I did not meet any problem, I would release this improvement for 5 days. I had a difficulty to improve rendering. It was matrix parameter for shadow. I wrote the article in here.
When you play the game, you may notice the game has some aliasing pixels. I would improve the problem in someday.
Here is the code to resolve matrix parameter problem.
Here is the mine sweeper app.